The Top Subscriber Program is a value-added program hosted by Olives SA through their email marketing program. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before signing up to participate.
“Participant” is any person taking part in the Top Subscriber Program
“Program” refers to the Top Subscriber Program
“Company” refers to Olives SA
This Program is part of the Company’s email marketing program and aims to add value to newsletter subscribers. By participating in this program you agree to all the Terms and Conditions as defined herein.
- All Participants must be South African residents
- All Participants must be the age of majority (18)
- All laws and regulations as defined within the South African jurisdiction applies to this Program
- Participants are responsible for making sure that Olives SA can contact them in the case of winning. If Olives SA cannot reach said winner, a new winner will be selected at the sole discretion of Olives SA.
- The prizes awarded to the Top Subscribers are determined by Olives SA at Olives SA’s sole discretion.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or different items.
- The Prizes may be subject to additional terms of which the winner will be notified upon selection
- Prizes are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of Olives SA
The steps to enter for the Program will be detailed within each monthly newsletter. The steps will require completion of specific actions, including but not limited to:
- Social Media Engagement
- User Generated Content
- Winners are selected at the sole discretion of Olives SA
- The decision made by Olives SA is final
- Participants can only qualify for winning by completing the specified action
- By participating, you agree that your first name can be used to announce the winner and used in all marketing communication, including but not limited to: social media posts, newsletters, promotional materials.
- You have to complete the specified action to qualify for the Top Subscriber position. You hereby also allow for Olives SA to contact you personally to inform you of your position and your prize.