We offer comprehensive business plans to support applications for financing to financial institutions with accurate facts presented in a professionally accepted format.
A comprehensive and professional compiled Business plan increases you chances of success tremendously and could mean the difference between your new venture being successful or not .
Business plan to apply for financing for an olive orchard
The business plan will address the following:
- Who will apply for financing – the financial institutions evaluates their applications against information presented to them. An existing company or closed corporation will be more in favour to be granted a loan than a start-up company.
- Financial institutions would appreciate the opportunity to finance a BEE initiative.
- Accurate and up to date market information will be provided about the domestic and international olive oil markets and the opportunities they present.
- A discussion on the critical success factors for farming with olive trees.
- A detailed financial model will be provided that will include a summarized cash flow statement over a number of years.
- Detail on the continued support you can expect from Olives South Africa.
Prospective and existing olive farmers can also apply for further professional assistance on specific specialist topics such as:
- Irrigation – layout and application.
- Soil and Leaf analysis to recommend corrective fertilization options and optimum orchard layout.
- General consultation on the establishment of the grove which will include information on the layout of the grove and the actual planting of trees.
- Orchard maintenance – which will include specific training and demonstrations on pruning, general orchard maintenance and soil and leaf analysis in support of a healthy tree and improved crops.
- The optimum harvesting approach.
These specialist services could be provided on-site at a fee to be calculated as follows:
- Transport from and back to Hartswater at AA tariffs.
- A trip of longer than 250 km from Hartswater will most probably result in an overnight stay. The cost of accommodation is for the client.
- A typical on-site consultation session lasts for 4 hours. The tariff will be based on time spent at a rate of R600.00 per hour.
The information supplied on this website is used at your own discretion. Please refer to our disclaimer